Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto shaman [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applicat

Resto shaman [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman [Accepted]   Resto shaman [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:31 am

IRL Name: Mantas
Date of Birth: 1989.09.07
Where do you live: Lithuania

Character Name: Agresyvus
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link:

Post your current talent build:
Why have you spec'ed like this: In the PvE there are many ways u can customise your spec, with this one i can pretty much outheal others, others do some talents in Aura mastery, but some does spec like me, i dont really think its so much important even for bosses. The point is u have the mai ntalents that give u stats u need most Smile

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Holy, like i am now Smile
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: It's hard to say, i think i will keep everyone up in the raid Smile
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: I might do that, because i want to prgress somewhere, ofc i prefer Holy because i have played different types of healers, so i know mostly everything about healing, but yeah i could even try learning to tank, or go and nuke like brainless one as retri spec Smile)))

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): I have got quite good internet, DC's comes i think for everyone sometimes Smile

Profession 1 & Level: 0 I' just concentrating to lvl up one like JC, but atm im farming for my gear, so not much time to lvl up it Smile
Profession 2 & Level: 0
First Aid Level: 0

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: I have raided Karazhan quite few times thats it, went mostly for pvp, but i failed there at that time =D
What's your currently experience from WotLK: I have raided naxx 10 and 25 a lot of times, then there was like a huge pause i havent played for 5 months, and now again i'm currently raiding icc with PUGS ( this means u do like 1 boss or u just wipe even on the first boss and then the grp is disbanded lol )

Previous guilds and why you left them: Mostly guilds i were in were really slow in progression and they have done mostly 10 man from which im sick of D=

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Sylvanas - 80 shaman, Sylvanas - 80 druid

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes absolutely, if i can't come i will tell that for the officers. Won't happen a lot Smile

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes i can Smile

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes i can Smile

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) no problem for me gonna google and download the 2.1.4v Smile

Do you have a microphone: Yes Smile

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: Drazh is his nick Smile

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Yes i want Smile

Why should we choose you over someone else: I'm not a type of person who is willing to steal someone luck in getting here before me, i just want to have a long live guild with nice community and people who just want to have fun along with others doing some raids Smile

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes i can, really there must be dictatorship in a guild, not very harsh maybe, but still it's neded Smile

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I just would go in a corner, whining and cutting my wrists :S

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) will do that Smile

Do you have any questions to us: Yes, are ghays allowed in this world? srsly ? Lesbians dont rly bother meh, its sexy ^^ but why ghays :S

Tell us a bit about yourself I'm a student, so i have time to play wow Smile I love being with my friends, to have some Party's. I'm just a normal person like anyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Resto shaman [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: .............   Resto shaman [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 am

im at work, but i'll try to catch you ingame when i'm home, probably around 16.00.

Application Pending at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Resto shaman [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1