Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mantiz

Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined]   Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm

IRL Name: Kristoffer
Date of Birth: 19 july 1990
Where do you live: Sweden

Character Name: Mantiz
Character Race: Night-elf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link:
i just put on enchants on crosbow and feet, they were kinda new Smile

Post your current talent build:
Why have you spec'ed like this: i read alot on ensidia about ARP capping and stuff, that you put out most dmg if you are. and i am if my trinket proccs so i do crazy dmg with this specc! Smile

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: MM, because it's my main specc and know it best, i put out around 7k dps unbuffed on boss dummy
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: well.. My trueshot aura gives all classes in raid/party 10% more attack power
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: OFC! no problems! Smile

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): not at all, stable line with 24/mbit

Profession 1 & Level: BS 450
Profession 2 & Level: JC 450
First Aid Level: 275

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: BT-SWP ( took down illidan pre-nerf )
What's your currently experience from WotLK: 5 bosses in icc25 , 5 bosses in icc10, but i know taktics for 8 bosses

Previous guilds and why you left them: next in line was my last guild, not serious, also played in memories wich took down yoggie in u25 pre-nerf

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): no other 80's well, i had 3 80's but got hacked around 6 months ago :<

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): that won't be a problem to me rly! Smile

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: yes i do, always prepared with flasks etc.

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: yes sir!

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: I've got ventrilo mix wich includes 2.1.4 (We use the old version 2.1.4)

Do you have a microphone: Yes!

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: not what i know about! Smile

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: seems like a serious guild aiming for progress, and so am i! Smile so i thought why not give it a shot

Why should we choose you over someone else: because i know what it takes to down bosses etc.. i've got brain and also rly listening to taktics if i don't alrdy know them.. always focused!

Why do you consider yourself as an adult:

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: yes i do, that's how you learn to not to that same mistake again!

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: just continue raiding, i assume you are using DKP system so one way or another i'll get it in the end!

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: i wouldn't be angry that's for sure.. there is always other things to do in WoW!

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: Nothing of the previous, when you wipe you'll know what you have to do the next time! Smile

Have you read Our Rules: yes i did!

Do you have any questions to us: Not really Smile

Tell us a bit about yourself: 19 years old, graduated a year ago. working on a shoe store in a local mall, always working mornings so i'll always be home in time for raids!
Back to top Go down
mantiz

PostSubject: Re: Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined]   Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

edit: i know infectra irl
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: .................   Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Good evening, so you know Infectra? then i'm sure about that you're aware of his ebaying? he told us that he's selling his account yesterday.
And also, we're happy with the hunters we got at the moment, you might have some 264 items, but the rest of your gear is beyond our legion.
Application declined, based on your gear. Come back when you have done some improvements.

Best regards
Iriza - Guild Master of Afterdawn
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined]   Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mantiz - MM hunter [Declined]
Page 1 of 1