Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Búllie

Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid   Resto druid EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am

Application form: Búllie resto druid
IRL Name: Josef
Date of Birth: 1989 03 24
Where do you live: Sweden

Character Name: Búllie
Character Race: Nightelf
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: ( ) For some reson it seems that the link dont want to work here, apologize for that

Post your current talent build: Resto / Feral
Why have you spec'ed like this: resto was my main specc then i changed to Feral but sence my raidexprience is with resto that will probebly be my mian specc if you dont want me to go Feral ofc, 5k+ GS in both speccs.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: looking serious rading guild where i can enyoy the game more then just farming HC and pugg raids. =)
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: My friend "cali" told me about you and your progress and it seems like it is a progressing friendly guild what i'v herd.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Depends i wont go balnce, But Feral / resto is No problem

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Dc is very rare, lagg sometimes but it seems to be the server.

Profession 1 & Level: Skinning 450
Profession 2 & Level: LW 440
First Aid Level: about 150 someting i think.Sence i'm a resto druid i did not take it to serious

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: Played Horde as mage/warlock clered evryting exept Sunwell as a DPS:er,
What's your currently experience from WotLK: Clered evryting exept Anub in toc 25 and Yoggsaron in 10/25 uld, 4 first bosses in icc 10/25 but As a Mage.

Previous guilds and why you left them: Reborn at Frostmane (horde) Then we rolled allys and started to play here.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): 80 Paladin "Erá" ally sylvanas, 80 Mage "Raásh" Frotmane (Horde), 80 Rouge "Celindá" Frostmane (horde) 80 Warlock "Serozá" Frostmane (horde)

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Wont be a problem.

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes, Got all versions

Do you have a microphone: Yes, and i like to use it aswell

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: yes, Cali

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: My friend askt me to come along and i thought it would be a nice move sence i enjoy raiding

Why should we choose you over someone else: That is up to you to decide, I'm no better then others (depend ofc on the comparesy)

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: OFC, Use to be a guildleader in Challengers at karazhan (ally) where we first started to play allys, so i know how its works.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I'm not loothorny i want to enjoy the game, Loot is just an bonus.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: I would make my slef come tea and look at famely guy while staying online and look now and then if you need me =)

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs)

Do you have any questions to us: Not rly, cant come to think af any atm.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 20 yo Male who like to start conversations and often ppl take me for a serious guy in most subjects, I'm a very soicial guy as you might understeand ny now and like to help out if i can and if i got time. If i cant i will gently tell you and hope you understeand. What els can i say that will be intresting to you... I like to play the game and have i good time when i do play,i studdy alot at the moment so i might not be online outside raid houers. But will to 99% Be online and signed to raids. Well i hope you like my application and i'm looking forward to read you answer, Goold luck and take care so far, Cya all later i hope BB =)
Back to top Go down

Resto druid
Page 1 of 1