Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
argkoudos
Guild member

Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted]   Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 am

IRL Name: George Thomas
Date of Birth: 20/5/1994
Where do you live: In the sunny and warm island of cyprus

Character Name: Argkoudos
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Argkoudos

Post your current talent build: 57/3/11
Why have you spec'ed like this: Because my current specc grants me an enormous damage burst while sustaining a good amount of mana.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: The one i currently have
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: Insane damage output,3% damage raid buff,focus magic to some caster(3% crit).
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Well yeah of course,although i don't see anything beyond arcane being a proper raid specc at this very moment.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): 4mb/s of adsl connection.I never DC,and that's not just due to my good connection,i am currently sitting on a very well built PC,designed for games with alot of game rendering(like WoW)

Profession 1 & Level: Mining 450
Profession 2 & Level: Skinning 450
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: I could write an enormous wall of text here,but i will stay within the basics someone would like to read.
Pre-TBC: ZG, MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ20 cleared. Naxxramas: Sapphiron downed, AQ40: Twins downed.
TBC: Karazhan, SSC, TK, HM, BT, Sunwell up to M'uru before nerfs.Cleared it and farmed quite alot after nerfing.
What's your currently experience from WotLK:
Naxxramas: 10/25, TotC: 10/25, cleared. I am lacking some experience in ulduar,not yet cleared fully all of the bosses since hence of the summer break i took in 2009.Same goes with togc10/25,although i've saw videos to all of the fights in there and read some additional tips and tricks. ICC : 6/12 10m,i've done the fights of blood princes,valithia,proffesor although i never downed any of them. 4/12 on 25m,and that's mainly of the crap leading my guild has at this moment.I've saw videos and read stuff for everything inside ICC aswell.

Previous guilds and why you left them:
I will stay between the range of wotlk,so here it goes
SoM : Was there for a part in BC and for some months in wotlk,left because of slow progression
Blood diamond : Got kicked because i wanted a break for around a month and they couldnt take such slack
Incursio : Left because of very slow progression and everyone there taking raiding as a joke
Vicious Cycle : Im still in this one,the leaders are accepting almost anyone who makes application and they aren't online at raid times.hm.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server):I started playing wow in 2004 with my lil hunter,and i kept him since near the end of BC,my account was hacked and never could retrieve that character.
So i made a mage,with the same name..

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yeap!

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Even more than that

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Well,even more than that Razz

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) 2.3.0 I can download,install and use 2.1.4 no problem at all

Do you have a microphone:Yes,and i like using it

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: -

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: I've been searching for a serious guild a long time now,and afterdawn looks like one of them.Also,im in deep hunger for real and actual raiding,something i've yet to seen since BC days.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Well, i hate this question... but, I can offer my experience through raids, after all I'm a player who goes deep within his Class mechanisms. I am also always prepared for each raid with self provided food, flasks, reagents. Ventrilo and Microphone are always used, due to communication needs through the raids. I've got knowledge of all encounters, not only to those I was present. Since i expect responsibility from others i consider myself to be a responsible and dedicated person. I do expect to receive more experience and skill through the encounters

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Constructive criticism based on mature opinions and actual facts,yes i always take those in serious matter. Im not going to chat with someone who begs me to give him "his" drop because he lost a roll though,i tend to ignore alot of people actually because of childish claims.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: It happened,many times i could say.Well,loot is a somewhat important aspect of raiding,but nothing is more important than progressive raids that are based on the collaboration of all the people whom attend it. Therefor,my reaction would as always have been to wait for better days. My gear isnt that bad anyway Smile

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: That's something i wouldn't really like,yes,but well,none can take a spot in all raids every single week. I would just stay calm and wish everyone there best luck on their raid. I will be getting a spot sooner or later. Good things come to those who wait !

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Read and accepted

Do you have any questions to us: I know i am not beyond the age limit. Yet,through some conversations I've had with Iriza it was clear that there could be some exceptions.I hope i will be one of them.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Smile Smile
That's a nice question..tell me when you find out
Ah anyways,my name is George Thomas and at this moment i reside in the sunny island of Cyprus in eastern Mediterranean. .My interests roam around the fields of cooking,writing,and more deeply music.I am the bass player,backing vocalist and main songwriter of the band me and my best friend are leading for the last 3 years. I also play well piano,guitar,and a little bit of saxophone. I enjoy going with my friends,my girlfriend and anyone i can have fun with.

Thanks for taking my application in consideration and hope i become a part of your community soon
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: .......................   Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am

Application Accepted! One of the best application so far Smile thumbs up m8.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Argkoudos - Mage [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1