Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supersiz

Mage application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mage application [Accepted]   Mage application [Accepted] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Application form:

IRL Name: Mazin
Date of Birth: July 1st / 1985
Where do you live: USA

Character Name: Supersize
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link:
Post your current talent build: 57/3/11
Why have you spec'ed like this: because it is the best spec for raiding and not mana consuming.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: The same spec that i am currently on, but if im asked to respec i would do it for sure.
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: will do much dps and get faster kills.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: ofcourse

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): no lags or dcs at all

Profession 1 & Level: engineering 450
Profession 2 & Level: tailoring 438
First Aid Level: 448

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: i've been playing since 2004 and i finished many of the vanilla raids and BC
What's your currently experience from WotLK: i just got my GS to 5.3 k and want to look for a guild to gain experience, my experience now is limited to Ulduar and first 4 bosses in ICC.

Previous guilds and why you left them: moved from Zenedar and had few pvp guilds and pve guilds.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Sarboot level 80 shaman @ Sylvanas, Habis level 80 Deathknight @ Sylvanas.

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): yes i can, except on Wednesday because I have classes that end 20:00 server time.

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: yes I can.

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes.

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes i do, 2.1.4

Do you have a microphone: yes.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: no

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: I was looking for a raiding guild on the trade channel and got whispered by a member of the guild to enter the website and fill out the app.

Why should we choose you over someone else: well, there are many good mages out there and I cant say im better so choose me, I know how to play my class well and understand the strategies of killing raid bosses and adapt fast to new information i learn, instead of messing around and doing the same mistake over and over.

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: simply because im 25 years old and i act as 1.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: yes as long as it is constructive and polite.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I would simply be satisfied with the experience i gained from raiding and the fun i had while i was doing raids.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: it won't bother me at all.

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: I would definitly not because there is no progress without trial and error even if it took a long time, if every1 would leave because of wipes we wouldnt be having good guilds.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes

Do you have any questions to us: no

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm originally from Lebanon, i am here in the United States because im studying for my college degree and i will be back to my country in 2 years. I go to college only 2 days a week, Wednesday and Friday from 14:00 to 20:00 server time. I am married but i dont have any kids yet, just 2 cockatiel birds that are like my son and daughter :p .
Back to top Go down
Agathaa
Guild member

Mage application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application [Accepted]   Mage application [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 am

Looks good. Smile

We need another mage atm.

Talk to me or Iriza in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Mage application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1