Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystykal-rogue [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystykal
Guild member

Mystykal-rogue [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mystykal-rogue [Accepted]   Mystykal-rogue [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 pm

IRL Name: Sabin
Date of Birth: 1989
Where do you live: Romania

Character Name: Mystykal
Character Race: Night elf
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Mystykal
Post your current talent build: 15/51/5
Why have you spec'ed like this: I prefer combat before any spec for pve because you always have a good dps with this build and bot alot of improving elements

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: 15/51/5

What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: Good dps in boss fights
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Yes I would but then I need to get a couple of new items that i need for that change

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): I have no problem with my internet connection, can be DCed but only if server fuck it up

Profession 1 & Level: blacksmiting 443
Profession 2 & Level: jewelcraft 450
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension:Started to play serious PVe in wotlk
What's your currently experience from WotLK: i havent raided ICC cause i just restarted play wow one week ago but im a realy fast learner

Previous guilds and why you left them: Purge memories left cause i stoped playing wow Sad

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): 80 shamy hunter dk druid all on sylvanas

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes

Do you have a microphone: Yea

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: nop but i hope i will make some

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Same progress as me and seems that it can be a great guild because there is people from good guilds like sisters of mercy and you have a serious application.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Im a serious player, can raid every time uninterrupted, I have good experience from wotlk, good gear and Im smart:) Got humour and G-G-Greeat dps that wont disapoint

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: It doesnt matter, ofcourse its fun if you get better gear but since we are a guild it doesnt matter who gets an upgrade we will do better progress.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes I have read

Do you have any questions to us: Nothing special .

Tell us a bit about yourself I think Ive told you the most important (i like music nature .. and humor Smile) )
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Mystykal-rogue [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ..............   Mystykal-rogue [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Hey there, thanks for writing an application to show your interests in our guild.

Unfortunately We're full on rogues atm, we had 2/3 rogues in our raid last night. We usually have 3.
But i'll let you know if something changes, i'll send you an in-game mail if any rogue spot would appear Smile

Have an nice day!

// Iriza -- GM of Afterdawn
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Mystykal-rogue [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1