Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oiledone
Guild member

Rogue Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application [Accepted]   Rogue Application [Accepted] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 am

Application form:

IRL Name: Adam
Date of Birth: 1992
Where do you live: Sweden

Character Name: Oiledone
Character Race: Night elf
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Oiledone

Post your current talent build: 51/18/2
Why have you spec'ed like this: I prefer assassination before combat because you always have a good dps with this build even if you dont got any cds
just stacking your deadly poisons and pewpew, Its the best single target dps build.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: 51/18/2
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: Good dps in boss fights
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Yes I would but then I need to get a couple of axes Smile

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): I have no problem with my internet connection, can be DCed but only if someone is downloading etc.

Profession 1 & Level: Enchanting 138 Im leveling it atm
Profession 2 & Level: Skinning 450
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: Started late tbc so wasnt in the top at that time but Ive tried almost all the pre wotlk raids & pre tbc as level 80.
What's your currently experience from WotLK: 6 bosses down in ICC10, and 6 bosses down in ICC25, I have not raided since crimson hall came out so thats why Im not further in my progress.

Previous guilds and why you left them: Masons, Decimation, Amazing horses and was joining hardmode crews weekly ICC25 pugs.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): 80 warrior sylvanas, 80 priest shattered hand

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes

Do you have a microphone: Yea

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: Infectra

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Same progress as me and seems that it can be a great guild because there is people from good guilds like sisters of mercy and you have a serious application.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Im a serious player, can raid every time uninterrupted, I have good experience from wotlk, good gear and Im smart:) Got humour and G-G-Greeat dps Wink

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: It doesnt matter, ofcourse its fun if you get better gear but since we are a guild it doesnt matter who gets an upgrade we will do better progress.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes I have

Do you have any questions to us: Nothing special just that Im not 18 yet Im still 17 a month more, hope its ok because Im mature.

Tell us a bit about yourself I think Ive told you the most important but my interests are training at gym, hanging out with friends, party like a rockstar, music, girls and ofcourse WOW Smile thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Rogue Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ............   Rogue Application [Accepted] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 am

Application accepted, and we're now closing the recruitment for rogues. As i mention earlier, we're trying to get 4 of each DPS class since there is always someone missing.

Welcome m8! Try to catch me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Rogue Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1