Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application [pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papafiko

Rogue application [pending] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application [pending]   Rogue application [pending] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:14 pm

IRL Name: Mike
Date of Birth: 3/06/1990
Where do you live: Greece

Character Name: Papafikos
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link:

Post your current talent build: 20/51/0
Why have you spec'ed like this: I prefer Combat for PvE atm due to the weapons I have at the moment... If I have the chance to get some decent daggers I will respec to Muti spec

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Combat / Muti
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: good dps on both specs
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): no significant problems..

Profession 1 & Level: Mining max lvl
Profession 2 & Level: Skinning max lvl
First Aid Level: max lvl

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: up to BT at TBC times Smile

What's your currently experience from WotLK: ToC 10 / 25, Onyxia 10 / 25, ICC 10 (2 bosses), VoA 10/25,

Previous guilds and why you left them: I was in Veritas but I left because the leader chose people for raids according to his friendships...

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): 75lvl DK and low lvl Mage on Genjuros..

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: 3/3

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) I got VT version 3.0.5, but i can download the version u are using..

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: Nop

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: I am currently looking for a serious PvE guild, and as i can see from the questions on this application, Afterdawn seems like one Very Happy

Why should we choose you over someone else: I have a lot of knowledge about my class mechanics, I am punctual on my raid times and polite with guild mates.

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: Because i know when I have to act seriously..

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes, got no problem with it

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I wouldnt be happy of course, but if there is a good reason i am not getting any loot ( loot priority / DKP etc..), then i ll live with it

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: Farm Raids are mostly for people who need a gear upgrade so i woudnt mind if someone else would take my spot to improve his gear..

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: Well to be honest, i wouldnt be so excited, but definitely i wouldnt start flamming or complaining...

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes

Do you have any questions to us: Done them in game:)

Thx in advance,
Papa
Back to top Go down
Papafiko

Rogue application [pending] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application [pending]   Rogue application [pending] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Armory link didnt appear...

here: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&cn=Papafikos
Back to top Go down

Rogue application [pending]
Page 1 of 1