Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Application [Pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowjob_

Hunter Application [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application [Pending]   Hunter Application [Pending] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 pm

IRL Name: John
Date of Birth: 18/05/1990
Where do you live: Greece

Character Name: Bowjob (it's written with a ' over the first "o")
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: Can't link it...I got name problem...:/ But If you whisper me I can come for inspect

Post your current talent build:MM/survival dual spec
Why have you spec'ed like this: I specced survival at the begin of WotLK...Cause it's a pretty solid dps spec...But With armor pene MM becomes more handy and besides I personaly prefer it compared to survival..

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn:MM
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn:Buffing, but mostly DPS
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Ofc

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Stable

Profession 1 & Level:Skinning 450
Profession 2 & Level:-
First Aid Level:-

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: Started from Karazhan..And ended up in BT Smile Never downed illidan though...anyways
What's your currently experience from WotLK: ToC 10, ICC10 done some tries on 2nd boss, know all tactics though..And was raiding naxx 10/25 in the first place, just when WotLK came out...And Onyxia 10/25, VoA 10/25 if they count as raids^^

Previous guilds and why you left them: Older guilds: Blacklisted, You go first ...1st disbanded, 2nd had some argues with officers..Previous Guild: Tenacity, Veritas...Cause they didnt fulfil my expectations in the way they functioned.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Same Server: Drunkymunky level 75 druid, Lampater level 40 paladin....And a rogue I just started yet Chipshot level 11 ///// Other servers: Stormscale: Takethree 75 DK

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:
Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes 3/3

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4)
I got a 3.x version..Though I remember I had ventrillo mix so yeah I can use 2.1.4!

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: None

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Cause it seems to me like an active raiding guild, willing to progress besides the difficulties..!!

Why should we choose you over someone else: Im very expirienced in my class(hunter)...Was playing even before TBC came out so I spent many hours working out my DPS....I'm skilled and will usually output a very sufficient amount of dps...I need to gear up a bit so I can maximize it...But you won't be disappointed by my dPS even with my current gear!

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: I'm free to decide for myself, I face all problems in my life with maturity and I have boundries..

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Ofc..I'm always open to other oppinions and critisism...

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: It can happen. I will just keep raiding 'til I get something Very Happy

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: Well if it doesnt happen 100% of the raids I attend... I will have no problem!

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: Nope...I would just try to figure out what I did wrong and try to improve...If I did nothing wrong I will give some advice to guildmates who ask for it.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Yes

Do you have any questions to us: Nope Smile

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm very social , like to go out but also to stay home and play WoW...I enjoy my life, am usually happy Very Happy and I try to perform 100% in many aspects of it!!!
Back to top Go down
irizaa

Hunter Application [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: .......................   Hunter Application [Pending] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 am

Application "pending" until i've seen your gear.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Application [Pending]
Page 1 of 1