Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Pala application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juidus
Guild member

Holy Pala application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Holy Pala application [Accepted]   Holy Pala application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 pm

IRL Name: James burrell
Date of Birth: 03/05/1971
Where do you live:England

Character Name:Juidus
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:80
WoW Armory Link: (http://armory.wow-europe.com/?)

Post your current talent build:51/5/15
Why have you spec'ed like this:I believe this specc is the best for the way i play.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn:Holy
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn:Because that is what you have asked for.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn:Yes i would if it would benifit me and the guild ofc.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Pretty Good

Profession 1 & Level:BS 450
Profession 2 & Level:Mining 450
First Aid Level:450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension:
What's your currently experience from WotLK:Well been playing for 3 years i would say i am above average

Previous guilds and why you left them:I was in DS on bloodfeather as horde Guild disbanded come to sylvanas because have 2 friends here, joined decamation done alot of raiding they merged with another guild i have not raided for 3 weeks plus alot of ignorant people so i left.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server):DK 80 Hunter 72 Bloodfeather

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):Yes i can

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:Yes i can

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:Yes i can

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) I have vent 3.0.4 for mac

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who:No

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: You are looking for healers and i think i could help.

Why should we choose you over someone else:You don't

Why do you consider yourself as an adult:I am 38 years old have a family and run my own business.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids:Yes i am married

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: That would be fine been there done it a long as i get a chance to raid and maybe help others .

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react:That would be ok i go grind gold :-)

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining:Done that already a number of times.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs)Yes

Do you have any questions to us:Yes just 1 i have been in a few guilds and just cant seem to settle all i ask in a guild is don't be ignorant its not a'lot to ask

Tell us a bit about yourself:Well i 38 enjoy playing wow run my own business like to tour europe on me bike like to drink (not to much though) and like women well thats it i supose and ty for reading my applacation
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: ........................   Holy Pala application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Welcome m8, everything looks perfect Smile

Application accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Juidus
Guild member

PostSubject: Re: Holy Pala application [Accepted]   Holy Pala application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Iriza wrote:
Welcome m8, everything looks perfect Smile

Application accepted!

Cheer's m8 :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Pala application [Accepted]   Holy Pala application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Pala application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1