Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thikkie
Guild member

Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted]   Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

IRL Name: Kurt
Date of Birth: 14 february ( today :O ) -77
Where do you live:

Character Name: Thikkie
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Thikkie

Post your current talent build: 13/58/0
Why have you spec'ed like this:
I've tried too emphazise the use of flash heal as my main filler and Im working on my second t10 set for the flash heal bonus (dropping mostly the renew over flash as filler since also druids are probably the imba Hot'ers). Im always considering my build and will always change and respec from time too time. Sometimes just too check numbers. As of now Im considering some minor changes, maybe picking up blesses resiliance, but Im not sure but my build will always be a work in progress ( too some extent ).

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Holy ( can also go shadow if needed, but this is work in progress as off now )
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: As told ingame, it seems too be a missing link in the overall group Smile
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Usually my lat is at 150-200 with 50-60fps. Ive come across some minor problems in "fog" graphics and will probably switch my graphic card.

Profession 1 & Level:
Tailoring 450
Profession 2 & Level:
Inscription 450
First Aid Level:
n/a

What's your PAST experience from the other expension:
I started during wotlk, but have tried and do some of the old content as well. My earlier main achivement hunter was my dk ( at abit over 6k points)

What's your currently experience from WotLK:

Previous guilds and why you left them:

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server):
Most of my chars is at the server Azuremyst.
Tikkh - Level 80 dk
Tikk - Level 80 warrior
Nefthon - Level 72 Druid
Gloph - Level 40 rouge
Enur - Level 20 warlock

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):
Yes

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:
Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:
Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4)
I got ventrilo, cant remember the version, but can switch to whatever is needed

Do you have a microphone:
Yes.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who:
No

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn:
Looking for a steady friendly guild with scheduald raiding hours. After having a talk with Iriza in-game this guild seemed too be buildt on some very nice principles with a very nice crew of people.

Why should we choose you over someone else:
Im a good player I guess Razz

Why do you consider yourself as an adult:
My biological state of being is soon entering a decaying phase, which some consider adulthood. I really dont though. Main reason I feel im an adult comes more from too much pondering about the essence of nature, mixed with some principles about kindness, disciplin, politeness and things alike.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids:
Yes

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react:
As long as I feel Im geared enough for encounters, I dont really care too much about gear. Im more into achives, details and effiencey. Learning something. But I do need some items as we all too handle our roles better, but only too some extent. I feel Im almost there already. But I would not react if I stayed as I am for shit loads of raids as longs as Im managing my role.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react:
I would be ok with that.

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining:
I would think that when sleeping and coming back too the boss next time we would know more and do better and feel that the wiping already brought us something, even though maybe still hidden for our senses.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs)
Yes.

Do you have any questions to us:
Not as of now. Had a few words with iriza in-game and we'r pleased with all I heard:)

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Im sorry for cutting this short, but Im not good on this part. But I am loyal and on time when It comes too serious guilds like yours. I take most things with a smile, and I feel wow is a good education for the raw emotion in humans. I enjoy gaming, progression, learning and handling new tasks. Think I manged too get abit about me and the gaming into those lines. Besides that I enoy art, music, books ( I also write books ) and work with photo out of a photo-store ... restoration and the usuall store-stuff.

Hope I didnt cut it too short for you guys:)
Back to top Go down
Agathaa
Guild member

PostSubject: Re: Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted]   Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Good application. Smile

And happy birthday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: ........................   Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Good evening, yep i totally agree with agathaa Smile good application, there are no reason to decline this one.

Welcome m8 Smile

And happy birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted]   Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thikkie - Holy priest application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1