Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cordessa

Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted]   Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 am

Application form:

IRL Name: Jacobine Moestrup
Date of Birth: 30-08-90
Where do you live: Denmark

Character Name: Healorn & Cordessa
Character Race: Draenei & Night elf
Character Class: Holy priest & Surv hunter
Character Level: Both 80
WoW Armory Link: &

Post your current talent build: Healer: 14/51/0 Hunter: 5/15/51
Why have you spec'ed like this: I think that both specs work very good when I'm raiding, I wanna spec MM when I've got enough Arp on my hunter.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: As mentioned above
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: It's good raiding specs both of them, hunter - good dps, priest - good raid healing.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Yup

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Almost never lags and never Dc's - Can get lag in places like ToC or Onyxia if there is shitloads of snobolds / whelps.

Profession 1 & Level: Healer - Mining 450, Hunter - Herbalism 450
Profession 2 & Level: Healer - Tailoring 448, Hunter - Skinning 450.
First Aid Level: Healer 450, havn't trained it on hunter yet.

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: Been raiding Kara, ZG, Black temple - did play hunter in Tbc, healer is from Wotlk.
What's your currently experience from WotLK: Onyxia, OS, Toc, Ulduar, EoE, Naxx, ICC10 4/12 - No experience in Togc and ICC25, but pretty much everything else on both chars.

Previous guilds and why you left them: My last guild was Solid Blue and it got disbanded by the GM's.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Gnomeax warrior 17 Sylvanas, Adrenalie rogue 30 Sylvanas.

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes, on very rare occasions I might have trouble on wednesdays, but never had troubles in Solid blue - Same raid times.

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes, 3.0.5

Do you have a microphone: Yes, razor megalodon headset.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who:

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Seems like your an mature and focusing guild that wanna get some progress and actually have fun raiding + I'm tired of fail pugs, and I want to raid on a regular basis.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Because I'm a dedicated and friendly player, that got both brains and skills.

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: Because I don't give up, I don't leave groups and I don't go into a nerd rage cursing at people when/if something fails.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes, I like getting contructive criticism so that I can play my class better and thereby improve my gameplay.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: If I found it unfair I would ask why, and see if there was a good reason, or I would accept the fact that some other raiders needed the gear more than me and be happy that our guild is getting stonger so we can hae smoother runs.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: If it was something I could do in a pug without ruining a "save" that the guild could use me in, I would probably pug. If the guild wanted to use my "save" later I would just find something else to do.

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: I would maybe start complaining a bit, but not in a negative way more like "oh noes not again"

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Yes

Do you have any questions to us: Not really.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Jacobine, I'm 19 years old and female. I live at home with my parents and I study (last year on gymnasium) so I'm not online between 8:00 and 16:00 most days. I've got a boyfriend so sometimes I'll be attending raids from his house - I'm playing on a Acer Aspire 6920G, and I'm such a big nerd that I own all collectors editions + can read boss tacts etc. for hours x'D
Feel free to choose either my priest or hunter, they are not a "package" just saw that you needed both holy priests and hunters so thought I would apply with both, and making two applications in same name just seemed stupid Smile
Also feel free to ask questions either ingame, or here.

- Ty for viewing my post ^
Back to top Go down
Dereszko
Guild member

Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted]   Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 am

Female !!!! +10 from me cheers
Back to top Go down

Surv hunter + Holy priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1