Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veart DK blood [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veart

Veart DK blood [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Veart DK blood [Accepted]   Veart DK blood [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 am

IRL Name:Igor
Date of Birth:01/06/91
Where do you live:Russia

Character Name:Veart
Character Race:Nelf
Character Class:Death knight
Character Level:80
WoW Armory Link:

Post your current talent build:51/0/20
Why have you spec'ed like this:it is good for blood dps

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn:blood
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: i think i am a good player with decent dps and gear, got alot of spare time so i think ill be able to be a benifit for the guild.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn:there is no I in a team, ofc.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?):decent internet not laggish, with pretty sweet PC

Profession 1 & Level:mining 390
Profession 2 & Level:none yet, if something is needed i can start one.
First Aid Level:not high around 350 or so

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: all of the instances fully cleared, done everything from ZA to SWP
What's your currently experience from WotLK:4/12 ICC 10, 1 or 2 in ICC25, just never was in a good guild on this realm, besides Odyssey, which when i played at i was a guild freind i was there because of my freinds, and not as a raider.

Previous guilds and why you left them:as i mentioned above, leaving reason, i enjoy raiding very much.

Other Characters (Pala, level 58, on sylvanas, gonna be holy):

Can you attend our raid times (sure.):

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:ofc

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) i got 3.0.5, but i can download any version needed ofc.

Do you have a microphone:sure do.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who:nop

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn:i understand its a raiding guild and thats what i look for, i enjoy doing raids, not because of the gear or anything, sure its a benifit and all, but i realy like the lore of warcraft and enjoy each encounter in raids.

Why should we choose you over someone else: i think i am a good player, and more then that, agood person, i was raised in a militery family, meaning i dont have dicipline problems, not quiting nor whining.

Why do you consider yourself as an adult:sure, dont have any problems with behaving.
Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids:lol, yes, why not?

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react:it depends on the reason, if i dont get any loot because of someones greedy ness then ill be upset, but if its for the greater good then ofc, no problem, for example someone takes a weapon i wanted, but he can benifit it alot more then i can, so sure, as i said no I in a team.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react:agine depends on the reason, if its because there is a reasonble reason, then ye its ok, but if its just because someone wanted to come on his alt of the alt of his girlfreind to the raid and took my place, thats not realy fair now is it?

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining:lol wtf, why would i? as long as we keep trying and not standing in the place doing nothing then ofc i wont leave or do something dumb like whining..

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs)not realy but i will,

Do you have any questions to us:nope,

Tell us a bit about yourself:nothing special realy, as i mentioned, played this game for some time, i enjoy it alot, enjoy raiding more then anything in this game, and would realy like to be in a good guild which actualy raids and not goes to a raid wipes on first boss for 3 times and raid disbands.
Back to top Go down
Veart

PostSubject: Re: Veart DK blood [Accepted]   Veart DK blood [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 am

Forgot to put armory and i cant see any edit button so amm,
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: .................   Veart DK blood [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 am

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: sure, dont have any problems with behaving.

Did you actually read the questions and understood them?

I'll ask the DK officer to take a look at it.

Application [Pending] atm!
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veart DK blood [Accepted]   Veart DK blood [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Veart DK blood [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1