Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psihokiller warlock apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psihokiller
Guild member

Psihokiller warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Psihokiller warlock apply   Psihokiller warlock apply EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 am

IRL Name: Aleksandar
Date of Birth: 02.10.1990
Where do you live:
Belgrade,Serbia
Character Name: Psihokiller
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warlock
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Psihokiller

Post your current talent build:dual specc,destruction 3/14/54 and affliction 56/0/15
Why have you spec'ed like this: best pve specc for warlock that brings the highest DPS in raids

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn:Destruction
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn:Because I can do the best DPS with destruction specc Smile
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Ofc,if you think that its good for me and for the guild I will Very Happy

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?):
2048 mbps lan network cable no lags in raid my ms is about 50-100
Profession 1 & Level: Enchanting 450 skill have all recipes Very Happy
Profession 2 & Level: Jewelcrafting 450 skill have a lot of recipes for gems
First Aid Level: 450 skill also Very Happy

What's your PAST experience from the other expension:Only Archimonde and Kil'jaeden left Very Happy
What's your currently experience from WotLK:Naxx 10 and 25 man cleared,OS 10/25 cleared+3D for 10 and 25 man,Malygos 10/25 cleared,Ulduar 10/25 first 4 bosses then I was made a break from WoW,ToC 10/25 cleared,on hard mode I done first 2 bosses in 10 man wasnt go in 25 because I was in guild with dont have enough skilled and geared people for 25 man raiding,ICC 10 6/12,ICC 25 4/12

Previous guilds and why you left them:
Srpski Orlovi,I left them because they raiding time was from 00:00 to 04:00,and they dont have enough skilled and geared people for raiding progress ICC 25 man.
Other Characters (Class, Level and Server):
I have one alt Night Elf Druid lvl 80 with dual specc feral/resto,not good geared but can serve for hc Very Happy.also have inscription 450 and herbalism 450 on him.
Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):
Yes I can.
Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.
Yes I can I have plenty of free time so I can handle this without problem. Smile
Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:
Yeah,when I go to raid I am always full prepared.
Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:
Yes I can. Smile
Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Yeah
Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4)
Yes I have ventrilo 3.0 version but I also have 2.1.4 too Very Happy
Do you have a microphone:
Yes i have microphone and I can speak if I must.
Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who:
No
Why do you want to be in Afterdawn:
Because you are one good raiding guild who have good raiding progress and I heard that you have very skilled and very good players in guild who know what they are doing Very Happy.
Why should we choose you over someone else:
Well that is your choise but if you choose me you will get one good and skilled player who know how to play with his class who is first of all good person and who always come prepared in raid with experience and good knowledge for boss fights,always good prepared with flasks foods etc.
Why do you consider yourself as an adult:
Because I have almost 20 years Very Happy.And I dont have any problems to help someone who need help for guild mates,and I can take critics too.
Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids:Yeah as I said I can take that with no problems at all.
There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react:
Well if someone who get that item really need them more then me its ok I have no problem with that,but I will be upset if that items he need for example for off spec because MS is prio right?anyway team play is most important for guild so I think that there will be no problems with that at all.
If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react:
Well depends of raid setup and If is a good reason for that fine by me Smile.
How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining:
Ofc I will not leave guild all guilds are wiping on different bosses we gonna try again and again and at the end we gonna kill it Very Happy.
Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs)
Yes I Have.I agree with all rules.
Do you have any questions to us:
nope
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am student,and professional basketball player with big passion for WoW Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Psihokiller
Guild member

Psihokiller warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psihokiller warlock apply   Psihokiller warlock apply EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 am

Btw forgot to give you my screenshots from raid https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/wowscrnshot021410135340n.jpg/ (AOE and single target DPS) and here is my screenshot for key bindings https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/843/wowscrnshot021810105854.jpg
Back to top Go down

Psihokiller warlock apply
Page 1 of 1