Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock apply jefkonn [Pending]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jefkon
Guild member

warlock apply jefkonn [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: warlock apply jefkonn [Pending]   warlock apply jefkonn [Pending] EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:37 am

IRL Name: jeffrey
Date of Birth: 21/09/90
Where do you live: belgium

Character Name: jefkonn
Character Race: human
Character Class: warlock
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: (Required http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&cn=Jefkonn it isnt updated yet but i have t10 hands , and for raids i wear t9 chest

Post your current talent build: 55/0/16 affliction and 0/13/58 destro
Why have you spec'ed like this: i mostly play with destro i can play well with it , affliction is good dps spec to but if you have to change target much its harder to do ggood dps
What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: any specc
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: fel inteligence for affliction and for destro curse of elementals and soul leech
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: sure

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): no

Profession 1 & Level: enchanting 450
Profession 2 & Level: jewelcrafting 307
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: TBC i cleared everything as a holy paladin only swp left
What's your currently experience from WotLK: i stopped playing at the start , then started playing on my lock again and i did toc25 and voa 25 but i know what do to in raids and i always be on my best

Previous guilds and why you left them: infernals i left because i wanted a english speaking guild then treat fanclub but i didnt left them i just stopped playing

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): jefkon paladin 80 genjuros

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): yes

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) i have other version but will download it

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: kecthrus is my brother

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: because i want a decent guild and my brother is in the guild thats nice to

Why should we choose you over someone else: because im a good player and i like to make progress with a guild

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: yes

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: yes no problem

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: i wont start whining about loot ,i just wanna raid

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: it doesnt matter to me

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: so be it wiping is a part of raiding but you have to see what is going wrong

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes

Do you have any questions to us: no atm

Tell us a bit about yourself: im 19 years old i like to play wow but not to much lol!
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

warlock apply jefkonn [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: .................   warlock apply jefkonn [Pending] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 am

Application is now being considered, be patience.
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

warlock apply jefkonn [Pending]
Page 1 of 1