Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid Tank Apply [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frôzen12

Druid Tank Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Druid Tank Apply [Declined]   Druid Tank Apply [Declined] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm

IRL Name: Chris Nordstrøm
Date of Birth:070790
Where do you live:Denmark

Character Name:Frôzen
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class:Druid
Character Level:80
WoW Armory Link:

Post your current talent build: 0/58/13
Why have you spec'ed like this: this the best Tank Spec Atm

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Tank
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn:
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: my OS yes not my MS

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): pretty good can take 25 with out lags so

Profession 1 & Level: [Inscription] 450 close to got all
Profession 2 & Level: [Leatherworking] 224
First Aid Level:0

What's your PAST experience from the other expension:
What's your currently experience from WotLK: totc 10 totc 25 totgc 10 naxx 10 naxx 25 Full Clear . icc 10 6/12 icc 25 4/12

Previous guilds and why you left them: pretty new on server . so don´t have be in a guild in longe time .. but im in Newborn now and i gonna leave becuse i can´t take ninja looters and they only a 10 mans raiding guild and don´t need anything in icc 10 + totgc 10 got all

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Hôlyshard SP 80

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): CAn Raid then you tell me to .. so it looks good

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights:

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) sure

Do you have a microphone: sure

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: nope

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: i want a guild there raiding 25 man and you ppl seen to get some boss down ;B

Why should we choose you over someone else: im very skilled and i can raid then you tell me to tell me some and i do it ;p

Why do you consider yourself as an adult:

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: if it have to

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: can´t do so much im not leader . so it have to be fair

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: if you don´t need me you don´t need me ;b

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: we need wipe for kill it so wipe make kills

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) no but i will do ofc

Do you have any questions to us: nope

Tell us a bit about yourself: hmm what can i tell i use alot time on this game and work sometime but need to get to some party's or i die ;p
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Druid Tank Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: ......................   Druid Tank Apply [Declined] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 am

Hey, why did you skip some questions? And you should read your own application mate, some of it isn't even readable.
I don't say that anyones english is perfect, but come on! did you even go to school?

Application declined, based on the application.
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Druid Tank Apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1