Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior Apply [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skarsi

Fury warrior Apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior Apply [Accepted]   Fury warrior Apply [Accepted] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 am

IRL Name: Emil
Date of Birth: 13/05.90
Where do you live: Denmark

Character Name: Skarsi
Character Race: Human female
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: (as i'm looking at it now, i have tanking gear on. Hopefully it'll change Smile )

Post your current talent build: 18/53/0
Why have you spec'ed like this: Because i belive its the best specc for raid dps...Razz

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: I like fury, but if the guild requires a other type of specc, i'm willing to change it Smile
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: I belive my specc benefits all melee
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Should be clean

Profession 1 & Level: BS - 375
Profession 2 & Level: Engineering - 400
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: Did some ZA, kara and stuff in tbc. i've mostly played pve in wotlk
What's your currently experience from WotLK: ToC 10/25 and ICC now. dont around 4-5 bosses on each content

Previous guilds and why you left them: havent really been to a raiding guild before, always PUG'ed the raids. Thats also a reason why i want to get in a guild.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): none

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes i can attend Smile

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: yes i am:)

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: yep

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) think i have the one that includes all versions, but either i can just go and DL a new:)

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: nope

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: I want to be dps

Why should we choose you over someone else: Because i really like to pve and i'm exited about the social in the guild Smile

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: yes ofc:)

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: i would feel a little sting of despite in my heart, but wouldent offend anybody :>

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) yes

Do you have any questions to us: not rly

Tell us a bit about yourself... well i live in Denmark, i'm studying atm.
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Fury warrior Apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ............   Fury warrior Apply [Accepted] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 am

Application accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Fury warrior Apply [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1