Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryndamere
Guild member

Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted]   Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 am

IRL Name: Krešo
Date of Birth: 12.08 1990
Where do you live: Croatia

Character Name: Tryndamere
Character Race: Human, male.
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Tryndamere

Post your current talent build: 18/53/0
Why have you spec'ed like this: Because it provides me exceptional raid dps.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: I would like to play fury spec, or any other spec that in the future shows as the best dps spec for my class.
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: All melee dps and hunters will benefit from my "Rampage" talent point which will provide 5% critt to them.
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Yes.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): I usualy play with no lag (except server lag) or DCs. However there is always a possibilty.

Profession 1 & Level: Skinning - 450
Profession 2 & Level: Alchemy (potion master) - 450
First Aid Level: 450

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: I have done ZA, Karazhan and some SSC.
What's your currently experience from WotLK: ToC 10=5/5 ToC 25=5/5 ICC 10=5/12 ICC 25=1/12

Previous guilds and why you left them: Fever and I left them because I want to raid ICC and future hardest content with a guild.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): DK, 80, also Sylvanas. But I dont play with it anymore.

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes, I can attend.

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes.

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes.

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) I'm not sure, but I think I have the one that covers all versions. Should it fail to work, I will DL the one you are using.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: No.

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Because you are mature raiding guild and that's the kind of guild I'm looking for.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Because I know my class very good and I will do my very best each raid I attend.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes, I am.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I would try to improve my gear through Arena (weapons) or AH ( I'd grind enough money to buy the item that I and with it guild I'm in would benefit most from). In future raids I'd continue to hope to get the desired loot.

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Yes, I have.

Do you have any questions to us: No.

Tell us a bit about yourself... I live in Croatia and I'm a student...
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ................   Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 am

Accepted! catch me ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com

Tryndamere, fury warrior! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1