Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puremadn

Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted]   Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Application form:

IRL Name: Clinciu Alexandru
Date of Birth: 03.05.1991
Where do you live: I live in Romania, Bucharest

Character Name: Yonz
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: ( this is the character I rerolled, so gear isn't good at all ) ( this is my ex-main ) ( this is an alt used for professions )
Post your current talent build:
Why have you spec'ed like this: Well, because this holy/protec combination is more useful for raids then holy/retri combination.

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Holy
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: Holy paladin are useful for raids, and I'm also going to use retribution for offspec since some encounters don't need so many healers
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: Yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): I'm using an 100 mb/s connection (RDS)

Profession 1 & Level: I don't have any profession at this moment on my paladin, but I will try to complete this as soon as possible. You can also see that I have profession with my druid and death-knight. I will probably going for JC and Alchemy.
Profession 2 & Level: -
First Aid Level: -

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: I cleared all the encounters from Vanilla WoW up to Wotlk. ( I cleared Vanilla dungeons on privates servers, I started to play on blizzard a couple of mounths after the release of TBC, where I managed to clear all until Sunwell; When I played on Blizzard, I also used to play on private servers where I cleared Sunwell )
What's your currently experience from WotLK:
TOGC 10 : 4/5
TOGC 25 : 4/5
ICC 10 : 6/12
ICC 25 : 5/12

Previous guilds and why you left them: I have joined " Insanity within" when ICC was up, where we managed to clear 4/5 in TOGC and, they also cleared 7/12 ( I was not in raid at that moment because I was main spec tank, and I didn;t have the feral dps gear completed so for progression it was better of using a good dps in fron of an OT (me), I had no offece at this orded, and I started to make some gear for feral dps ). Then a sad they came when we disbanded. Other members created a guild named "ascensionn". I joined as social since I wanted to reroll for holy paladin.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server):
Druid - Purmadness ( linked you the armory)
Death-knight - Dkull ( linked you the amory)
All my character are on Sylvanas
Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Well of course, I was playing more than 10 hours in some days when I was leveling so, 4 hours will be piece of cake

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) I'm using the new version

Do you have a microphone: Well yes I have, but I prefere to talk only when needed, my speaking is not so good and I don't want to mess up, but it decent enough for raids, etc.

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: No

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: Well, as I joined "Insanity Within", I always wanted to join something new, ( only promising guilds ) and creating something really good. I know that creating a hard-core guild doesn't take 1 month, I will take at least 1 year, but I will love to play with decent players, achiving all hardmodes and hardest stuff.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Well, I'm a decent player, who has the same goals as yours. In the future, I'm going to upgrade my computer and can start making boss movies. I can also make now, but I don't prefer to play with 10 fps.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: Well, I really don't care about loot, all I care is about boss kills, I just know that sooner or later all will have the wanted gear

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: Hmm, I will be upset, but if I player is better than me, he should take my spot and have a faster progress with him

Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Yes

Do you have any questions to us: No

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well there are not much to know about me, I'm a student playing wow in my free time and going to courses. My real life goal is in becoming an engineer. I can also tell aboy myself that I'm patient person for progressing raids, but I get angry fast when we are not progression and making stupid mistakes.
If you need to know more about me, you can find me in-game on Yonz, Puremadness or Dkull, or post a reply here
Thanks for reading my apply
Back to top Go down
puremadn

PostSubject: I can't use the amory links   Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Well, I'm sorry for that, but I'm posting the amory link now:
Characters:
this is the character I rerolled, so gear isn't good at all )

this is my ex-main

this is an alt used for professions

And talents used:
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: ................   Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 pm

We're going to gear you up m8, you got the experience we require Smile

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted]   Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yonz, holy paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1