Afterdawn guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterdawn - PvE guild @ Genjuros(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Application form:

IRL Name: Stiart Mawdsley
Date of Birth: 19/05/1987
Where do you live:

Character Name: Kocta
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link:

Post your current talent build: 51/5/15
Why have you spec'ed like this: Best spec for my playing style

What spec would you like to play for Afterdawn: Holy mainspec, any offspec if needed.
What do you believe this spec will benefit Afterdawn: High quality crit heals with quicker speeds!
If asked would you respec for the good of Afterdawn: If it doesnt affect my play style. Yes ofc

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): Very rarely.

Profession 1 & Level: Mining (currently leveling)
Profession 2 & Level: JC (currently leveling)
First Aid Level: 400

What's your PAST experience from the other expension: I have played WoW since the day it came out. I have been to every dungeon and raid instance multiple times and lead some raids myself.
What's your currently experience from WotLK: Currently i have done first and second wing on my warlock on steamwheedle cartel.

Previous guilds and why you left them: None on this server, i xfered a few months ago. Have been lurking around in limbo for a while.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): 80Rogue, 80DK, 80 Warlock (Steamwheedle Cartel)

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes, these times fit my social life perfectly Smile

Raid times
(20.00 - 00.00) If you can't raid between those hours, then stop writing an application to us.

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 2 of these nights: Yes

Raid days:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Do you have ventrilo? if yes, what version: (We use the old version 2.1.4) Yes i have 2.1.4

Do you have a microphone: Yep

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: Not yet!

Why do you want to be in Afterdawn: I have been looking for a mature guild to raid with and have a good laugh doing so. I think this guild suits my needs, and hopefully i suit yours.

Why should we choose you over someone else: I am a mature adult whos up for a laugh and be serious when situations need be.

Why do you consider yourself as an adult: I am in my final year of study at university, i have matured and grown up since i first started and would now consider myself an Adult.

Are you able to handle constructive criticism? IN and out of raids: Yes, better to be told than to carry on doing something wrong.

There is situations in guilds where you haven't got any loot for shit loads of raids, if that would happend to you, how would you react: I would not mind, aslong as im having fun and helping progression. Loot is a bonus to me.

If you wouldn't get invited to a Wednesday raid (farm bosses) How would you react: No problem, id signup for the next week!

How would you react if we had 4 hours wiping on the same boss, would you leave the guild or start complaining: Neither. Have spent many hours wiping on many bosses. Progession can take along time, i have patients to carry on and kill kill kill!
Have you read Our Rules: (If no please do to avoid conflicts and other stuffs) Yes

Do you have any questions to us: Nope, everything has been answered in this form.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a student in my final year of a computer forensics course, i enjoy playing and watching football. And love the "occasional" beer or two Wink

Thanks, Kocta
Back to top Go down
Kocta

PostSubject: Re: Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Forgot to add... Im from the UK in a town called Southport &:
Back to top Go down
Iriza
Guild Master
Iriza

PostSubject: ........................   Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Perfect age, your gear needs some improvements, but that can be fixed Smile

Application accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://afterdawn-genjuros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kocta - Holy Paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1